Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm back and a dead guy's campaign sign

I'm back after visiting some family and some heavy encouragement to relax a little from so much reading/blogging. I'll be busy now, but have a lot of things I would like to write about. We'll see.

An annoying, but darkly amusing incident: A gentleman down the street died a couple months ago. (That's not the amusing part.) He didn't have much family and several people from the neighborhood have been helping his sister who lives out-of-state with various things around the house as she tries to figure out what to do with it. She has been stressed out during her brief visits and is definitely NOT interested in local politics. I got back from my trip and a Chris Cannon sign has appeared on the lawn........I hate politics!

No comments: